Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Fearfully And Wonderfully Made

I still remember the first time I heard Psalm 139. I was a new believer. I had just joined a church that I really liked. I was on fire for the Lord! It was a really good time in my walk with Jesus Christ.

What made the day memorable was that the pastor did not read Psalm 139, he recited it . . . with passion. We heard it as if David himself were speaking it. The following is a portion of Psalm 139. I'd like you to read. After you do I am going to ask you a few questions. Here we go!

"13 For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. 14 I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. 15 My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. 16 Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them." - Psalm 139:13-16

Wow! I encourage you to embrace those words and the concept of God knowing each of us before we are born . . . before we were even conceived. What an incredible love God has for us!

We contrast that unconditional love of God with today's supporters of Planned Parenthood and the selling of aborted baby parts for profit. Their doing that greatly confuses me, especially those amongst the abortion supporters who call themselves Christians.

Google Margaret Sanger (the founder of Planned Parenthood) and the word 'eugenics' sometime. You will be amazed at what you will find. Here's a sample quote.

"[We should] apply a stern and rigid policy of sterilization and segregation to that grade of population whose progeny is tainted, or whose inheritance is such that objectionable traits may be transmitted to offspring." - Woman and The New Race, Chapter 6.

There are many more such words from this woman whose beliefs and policies have played a part in the murder of millions. Now Google 'eugenics' alone and see whose name pops up. This is from Dictionary.com

Eugenics - The idea that one can improve the human race by careful selection of those who mate and produce offspring. Note: Eugenics was a popular theory in the early twentieth century but is no longer taken seriously, primarily because of the horrors of the eugenic efforts of the Nazi regime in Germany.

I encourage you today to consider any support you might have for Planned Parenthood or the practice of birth control or the use of the "morning after" pill. Consider each of those as you read Psalm 139 again, how God knew us before we were even conceived. How is must hurt God as we kill millions od his children each year. And pray. Please pray for the unborn. Each of us was the result of some loving mother who elected NOT to have an abortion.

Do we worship the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob? Or do we worship the god of convenience, desiring that "OUR will be done" rather than the will of God?

13 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Planned Parenthood Founder Margaret Sanger

No comments:

Post a Comment