Saturday, July 12, 2014

Semi-Conscious

I will pay for this later. Up early (6:00) on a Saturday morning. It's not THAT early I guess. But when you stay up until 3:00 the night before and until 2:00 last night, trust me. It's early.

Lifest 2014 has proven to be quite an amazing time. I will write more about it later when my mind is more awake than it is today and I hopefully will be able to string a few more words together without having to correct my spelling every other word!

If you sometimes doubt there is a God or wonder what heaven might be like, you should come camp with us sometime. It's amazing! Every time I come here I am witness to some of the most amazing things. We have the most amazing, Christ-centered discussions. Oh, and by the way, why do those usually happen at 2:00 in the morning? I mean, . . . really?

I am SO excited to write the stories from this years Lifest event. But right now the battery on my laptop is fading . . . and so am I.

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love all of you. But I am WAY overtired right now and in need of some serious re-chargng. So does my computer. I will write more later, I promise. :)

"18 Truly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed[f] in heaven. 19 Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. 20 For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them.” - Matthew 18:18-20

No comments:

Post a Comment