Monday, November 8, 2021

The Truth Hurts

Looking at this picture of Aaron Rodgers, what do you suppose I am going to write about today? Well, you're wrong. Lol!

This is the face of someone who has turned their back on God. And it shows.

When the Packers won their first Superbowl with Aaron Rodgers as quarterback, Rodgers gave credit to God for the win. Since that time Rodgers has changed his mind about God.

A person's or team's or nation's prosperity can have an adverse effect on someone's faith. "Why do I need God? Look at all of the cool things I have accumulated on my own."

Statement's like that are usually followed by someone's slow spiral downward. Rodgers publicly announcing that he was never a Christian makes us wonder why. At the end of this story is a link. Listen to it and you will find out the truth about Aaron Rodgers, in his own words.

Aaron Rodgers was NEVER a Christian. We went to church but he never truly believed. He used many "Christian" words but never understood the true meaning of the Gospel. I wonder how many other people have similar beliefs. How many do not actually take the time to understand the God they are worshipping, or are PRETENDING to worship.

We must pray for Aaron Rodgers. He clearly needs our prayers. The truth often hurts when we are confronted by it. Jesus is that truth and there will be a lot of pain for those who don't believe in Him.

I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.” - John 14:6-7

No comments:

Post a Comment