Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Who Is On Your Thrown?

The Antichrist is here. The antichrist is already sitting on God's thrown, in His Holy Temple. Consider these things:

"Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour." - 1 John 2:18

God has called us to be 'holy'. That means 'set apart.' Are we holy? Consider that as you read this passage from the Apostle Paul:

"Don't you know that you yourselves are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in your midst."- 1 Corinthians 3:16

In Paul's second letter to the church in Thessalonica he wrote the following:

"He (the antichrist) will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God." - 2 Thessalonians 2:4

Did you get that? The antichrist "sets himself up in god's temple."

WE are God's temple! WE are to be 'holy.' WE are to be God's Holy Temple!!

"Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, which is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own" - 1 Corinthians 6:19

"What agreement is there between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said: “I will live with them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they will be my people.” - 2 Corinthians 6:16

The question that is set before us is this - If your body is God's temple, who is sitting on the thrown? Is it God? Or is it the antichrist? Here are some self-examination questions for you to help you fins out who is seated on the thrown of The Most High God in your temple:

“If you love me, keep my commands." - John 14:15

Remember what Jesus asked Peter on the beach? "Do you love me?"

DO we obey God's commands? Or just some of them?

“Why do you call me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ and do not do what I say? - Luke 6:46

We need to take a look at our hearts and find out who is truly sitting on its thrown. It belongs to God. Is Jesus sitting on it? He'd better be.

Heavenly Father, examine my heart. It belongs to You. Sweep Your thrown room clean of any dirt or filth that might be in it. And please, seat Yourself on Your thrown in this pitiful temple. And may I bow down before You, seeking Your forgiveness and mercy. This is YOUR house, YOUR temple. And I am your servant. Here I am. How may I serve you today?

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment