Monday, November 27, 2023

Postpartum Depression


I've been loving my new astronomy app. And I've noticed something. Something is about to happen.

When I first got the app a few weeks ago, I wrote a story about Venus and Virgo. You can read it here. Venus ("the bright morning star," aka Jesus) was in the constellation Virgo (from the Latin "virginus," aka virgin). Well Venus has been on the move since I wrote that story a few weeks ago. Venus is now in the birth canal.😳


Two weeks ago Venus was up by Virgo's shoulder and now.... well, it's about ready to leave Virgo's heavenly body. (FYI - this happens every fall)

After a mother gives birth there is a postpartum period that lasts an average of six weeks (according to my dictionary). Sometimes it lasts longer.

When Jesus returns to earth there will also be a "postpartum" period. The prophet Daniel wrote about this. It's referred to as "Daniel's 70th week." This 70th week is also referred to as The Great Tribulation, but for today's story I am calling it The Great Postpartum Depression. This Depression will last for seven years. Now that's some serious postpartum depression!

As I read my Bible and watch the things happening in Israel and the Middle East, then compound that with the signs in the heavens God told us about, I get very excited. And so should you be.

"The end will come like a flood: War will continue until the end, and desolations have been decreed." - Daniel 9:26

But there is good news for those who believe in The Messiah, Jesus.

"For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ." - 1 Thessalonians 5:9

We who believe will not be here.

"When these things begin to take place, straighten up and raise your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.” - Luke 21:28

No comments:

Post a Comment