Saturday, September 21, 2019

Oh Lord, My God!

I have often wondered what it will be like when I see Jesus for the first time. How will I react when I see Him lift His head and look at me? Will I run to Him? Will I just stare in awe? Or will I drop to the ground, not wanting to look Him in the eyes.

Stare at this picture a while and then think about how YOU would react. What would YOU do?

None of us have ever seen Jesus. Will we recognize Him? Or will we just KNOW it's Him. We'll just know! It's hard to say from our present viewpoint.

"Then Jesus told him, “Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.” - John 20:29

Will we ever be able to take our eyes of Him? His magnificence? His majesty? I kind of think that we'll just start singing. Somehow we'll know all the words to the same worship song and we'll simply begin to sing.

Look at the picture again. I think tears of joy will begin to form in our eyes. We'll forget about all the pain and suffering we experienced in the world and we will only focus on Jesus - "the author and finisher of our faith."

"What a day, a glorious day that will be."

How Great Thou Art - Pentatonix
What A Day That Will Be - Gifted Brothers

No comments:

Post a Comment