Monday, June 27, 2022

The Red Pill


What if I told you that there was another world out there, similar to this one we are living in right now. Would you believe me? Probably not. Why should you? Well, because, if you don't, you will die.

You still don't believe me though, do you? And why should you? I mean, who am I? I'm just a crazy old man telling you a story. I might be crazy but the story isn't mine. I'm just passing it along.

The story was written 2,000 years ago. Longer ago than that actually. The story is found in the Bible. Jesus spoke it to us. 

“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." - John 14:6

In this verse we see that in order to get to this other world we need to take a trip. We need to "come to the Father." And the only way we can get there is to travel through Jesus. So, how do we do that?

We must be IN Jesus. 

"And the testimony is this, that God has given us eternal life, and this life is IN His Son." 1 John 5:11

So, how do we enter IN to Jesus? By placing our faith and trust IN Him. By submitting ourselves to Him and His will. We must be IN Christ.

"I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." - Galatians 2:20

And there it is. The person we were BEFORE we entered IN to Christ no longer lives. Rather it is Christ who lives in us!

Jesus is the red pill!

Once you are IN Christ, and He in you, you will see everything differently. Everything suddenly becomes new. Especially our hearts.

Our eyes see differently. Our ears hear new things. We are a NEW creation! And there is the alternate reality, the alternate world I told you about.

What a gift! A new life! A new ETERNAL life. I thank God for "The Red Pill" whose name is Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment