Saturday, September 24, 2022

Omni-X


Who is God? What is He like? Is there anything He cannot do? The answers to all these questions are in the Bible. But here's an incomplete, insufficient, and absolutely pitiful summary.

Basically God is everywhere. God is eternal. He is not bound by time. He has no beginning and He has no end. He IS all and is IN all. He is 'omni' . . . everything!

He is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient, and omnibenevolent. 

In other words, God is in all-places at all times. He is all-powerful. That means He can do anything. God also KNOWS everything.

God is outside of every possible word or description that we could even think of. Mere words cannot contain Him. He is greater than we can ever comprehend.

So, why am I even trying?!

Because someone out there may be in a dark place right now. They might need to know that God is bigger than any hurt they could possibly be feeling. He has more compassion and love than can even be imaged. And He wants you to know that. God loves you! You!! Think about that. And let Him love you!!

"Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence?

If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.

If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast.

If I say, “Surely the darkness will hide me and the light become night around me,” even the darkness will not be dark to you; the night will shine like the day, for darkness is as light to you.
" - Psalm 139:7-12

No comments:

Post a Comment