Wednesday, April 10, 2019

As The Snow

"The melting snow is a sure sign if spring. But it is also a reminder of something else to come."

That was the first line of the story I wrote called As The Snow.

I wrote the story on April 3, 2019 and accidentally deleted it on April 10th. The story lived for one week. Sadly, the melting snow I wrote about is still here and my story is not.

As I try to remember what my story could have been about I can only guess. But if I were to re-write the story today I would guess it would have been about a post-rapture world and the ugliness that remains after all the Christians have gone home to be with the Lord.

But I'm just guessing. I don't really remember what I wrote about so any hopes of re-writing the story are gone. So, I will just leave this here as a reminder. Even though you think you are awake at 5:00 in the morning, don't go deleting stuff until you are sure you are fully awake.

And when your computer asks, "Are you sure you want to delete this file?"

Be sure. Wait two weeks. Then try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment