Saturday, November 30, 2019

Look At Me

Have you ever been out walking by yourself and heard footsteps coming up behind you? That can be a little freaky. Your mind starts messing with you, telling you that you're about to be robbed, or worse. You finally decide to stop and turn around and . . .

No one is there.

Do you believe in guardian angels? The Bible does refer to angel visitations here on earth, therefore they DO exist and they DO make visits into our lives.

Several years ago I was driving to work when a deer ran out in front of my car. I was doing 70 miles per hour. The deer was killed, my car was totaled and I escaped injury free. The deer should have come right through my windshield, yet it went up and over the car. Angelic intervention?

"The angel of the LORD encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them." - Psalm 34:7

"See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven." - Matthew 18:10

"For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways;" - Psalm 91:11"

There ARE angels and God DOES command them to protect us according to His will. So why should we be surprised? Has God been watching over YOUR life?

I heard this song the other day - an oldie but a goodie. It's secular in nature but, if you sing the opening words from Jesus' perspective, it makes perfect sense.

There is someone walking behind you
Turn around, look at me
There is someone watching your footsteps
Turn around, look at me

When we place our faith in Jesus we receive that "extended warranty" those telemarketers are always calling about. Only God's warranty lasts forever. God cares about ALL of His children. If you are not one of them, please consider His free offer today!

It can be quite comforting knowing that God is walking behind us in our lives. Turn around and acknowledge Him and He will make all your paths straight.

Turn Around, Look At Me - The Vogues

No comments:

Post a Comment