Saturday, May 1, 2021

Love Lifted Me

Well, I woke up with another song in my head Thursday morning. This time it was Love Lifted Me. As I lay in bed I began wondering, "Could this song be about The Rapture of The Church?"

You see, God is LOVE according to 1 John 4:8. So the song really could be God Lifted Me, right?

How does God "lift" us? Emotionally, spiritually - God truly does lift us in those wonderful ways. God lifts us up SO much that we will actually "soar on wings like eagles" (Isaiah 40:31). But what about physically? Can God physically lift us up?

Have you ever heard of Enoch? He appears in the Book of Genesis. Let's read about what God did to him.

"Enoch walked faithfully with God; then he was no more, because God took him away." - Genesis 5:24

Enoch is a Biblical example of how God can physically remove people from this earth. God has done it before. There is the evidence. He will do it again.

So, will we be singing Love Lifted Me one day in heaven? Exclaiming with all of our brothers and sisters about how "God lifted me?"

I think we will.

Love Lifted Me - Kim Hopper

No comments:

Post a Comment