Tuesday, March 23, 2021

The Future

Consider these two commands from Jesus. If we are to be obeying Jesus in our faith, why are we not doing what He says. What He commands!

"Then people brought little children to Jesus for him to place his hands on them and pray for them. But the disciples rebuked them.

14Jesus said, Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” 15When he had placed his hands on them, he went on from there." - Matthew 19:13-15

"Jesus loves the little children. All the children of the world." Did you just sing that like I did?

It's obvious Jesus loved children. I wonder how we got to the point where we thought it was okay to kill them in the womb. We've strayed so far.

Everyone loved pictures of new-born babies. Yet our society tells us that it's okay to kill them the day before they were born. Why?

The only answer I can come up with is Satan. If "Jesus loves the little children," Satan must hate them. Satan is anti-Christ.

Abortion is a spiritual battle, not a political one. Satan is pro-abortion. Jesus is anti-abortion. Spiritual.

Our current president is Joe Biden. He is a Democrat. Democrats traditionally support abortion. They call abortion "a woman's right to choose." They feel that babies in the womb have no rights at all but, once they are born, all politicians love to kiss them.

I wonder. I am willing to bet that if a poll was taken of all unborn babies, 100% of them would be pro-life. Just a theory.

Should someone asks me if I am pro-choice, my answer is based on my faith, not on politics. I would tell them about Jesus and the love He has for ALL people.

I'm with Him.

Jesus Loves The Little Children - The Chosen



No comments:

Post a Comment